Information Officer I
Phone: (907) 465-4270
August 24, 2011
Juneau – The Alaska Department of Fish and Game is conducting the annual regulations summary cover photo contest. The winning photo will appear on the cover of the regional 2012 Southeast Alaska sport fishing regulations booklet. To be considered for the cover:
- The primary person in the photo must be under the age of 18 when the photo was taken,
- All persons under 13 years of age must wear a USCG approved life jacket while in an open boat or on a deck,
- The photo must have been taken in Southeast Alaska,
- A photo release form must be completed and accompany the photo.
- Entries must be received at the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, or emailed, by October 14, 2011.
We are looking for photos that represent what sport fishing means to young people and their families. Both the youth and the photographer will be credited.
Please submit digital photos, limited to less than 10 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org or 5”x7” prints by mail or in person to our Douglas office. The subject line of the e-mail should include the home community of the person(s) pictured or the location the photo was taken. All entries must be accompanied with a signed photo release. Please limit the number of entries to three per person. Hard copies may be hand delivered to the Douglas Division of Sport Fish office located at 802 Third Street or mailed to:
Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Division of Sport Fish
Attention: Patricia Dearing
PO Box 110024
Juneau, AK 99811
A signed photo release from the parent or guardian will be required for the winning entry or entries.
If you have questions, email us at email@example.com or call (907) 465-4270.