The Western Alaska Salmon Stock Identification Program (WASSIP)
A number of different types of documents are available recording the processes and results of the WASSIP program.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) - Agreement between the stakeholder groups (signatories) that provides the framework for the WASSIP program.
- Reports – Detailed draft and final reports describing various segments of the program.
- Publications – Peer-reviewed manuscripts published in professional journals that were funded in whole or part through the WASSIP program.
- Technical Documents – A series of documents recording communications between ADF&G and the Technical Committee (TC). These documents become publically available once TC comments are received.
- Minutes – The official record of the proceedings at public meetings.
- Agendas – The order of events at public meetings.