Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
A problem of progress: Bear conflict in Southeast Alaska
- Reference: Young, E. L., and T. McCarthy. 1989. A problem of progress: Bear conflict in Southeast Alaska. Alaska Fish & Game 21(5):32-33,36.
- Audiences: General Public, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Elroy L. Young Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
- Keywords: bears, Ursus spp., bear-human conflicts, garbage, relocation
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/problem_progress_bear_conflict_southeast_alaska.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Elroy L. Young Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Information
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: News Article
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska
- Species: Black Bear, Brown Bear
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: A problem of progress: Bear conflict in Southeast Alaska
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Anthropogenic Effects
- Year: 1989
See more: Wildlife Publications