Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Dall sheep: What are they worth?
- Reference: Watson, S. 1988. Dall sheep: What are they worth? Alaska Fish & Game 20(1):18-19.
- Audiences: General Public, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Sarah M. Watson
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 07, 09, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26
- Keywords: Dall sheep, Ovis dalli, economics, hunting
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/dall_sheep_worth.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Sarah M. Watson
- Programs: Wildlife Information
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: News Article
- Regions: Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Dall Sheep
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: Dall sheep: What are they worth?
- Topics: Hunting, Economics
- Year: 1988
See more: Wildlife Publications