Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Joint marine mammal programs between the U.S. and U.S.S.R.
- Reference: Miller, R. V., and J. J. Burns. 1979. Joint marine mammal programs between the U.S. and U.S.S.R. Pages 480-487 [In] K. Sabol, editor. Transactions of the 44th North American Wildlife and Natural Resources Conference, 24-28 March 1979, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Wildlife Management Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: marine mammals, collaboration, pinnipeds, Bering and Chukchi Seas, cetaceans
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Journal Article/External Publication, Marine Mammals Scientific Publication
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Bearded Seal, Harbor Seal, Northern Fur Seal, Pacific Walrus, Ribbon Seal, Ringed Seal
- Species Categories: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Joint marine mammal programs between the U.S. and U.S.S.R.
- Topics: Research
- Year: 1979
See more: Wildlife Publications