Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
The myth of Alaska's sheep hunters: Rich, experiences, successful, and dedicated?
- Reference: Watson, S. M. 1986. The myth of Alaska's sheep hunters: Rich, experiences, successful, and dedicated? Pages 150-159 [In] G. Joslin, editor. Proceedings of the fifth biennial symposium of the Northern Wild Sheep and Goat Council, 14-17 April 1986, Missoula, Montana.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Sarah M. Watson
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: Dall sheep, Ovis dalli, hunters, demographics, surveys
- Link: http://media.nwsgc.org/proceedings/NWSGC-1986/1986-Watson-2.pdf (Offsite)
- Primary Authors: Sarah M. Watson
- Programs: Hunter Information and Training
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Hunter Survey Report, Journal Article/External Publication
- Regions: Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Dall Sheep
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: The myth of Alaska's sheep hunters: Rich, experiences, successful, and dedicated?
- Topics: Hunting, Research, Economics
- Year: 1986
See more: Wildlife Publications