Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Marine mammal report
- Reference: Harbo Jr., S. J. 1961. Marine mammal report. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Annual Report of Progress 1960-1961, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Project W-6-R-2, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Samuel J. Harbo Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: Pacific walrus, Odobenus rosmarus divergens, age determination, harvest, population, reproduction
- Link: http://www.arlis.org/docs/vol1/ADFG/MMR/MMI-1960-61.pdf (Offsite)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Samuel J. Harbo Jr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers: W-6-R-2
- Publication Types: Marine Mammals Report, Grant Report
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Pacific Walrus
- Species Categories: Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Marine mammal report
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Research
- Year: 1961
See more: Wildlife Publications