Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
A status report pertaining to management of Pacific walrus during calendar year 1976
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1977. A status report pertaining to management of Pacific walrus during calendar year 1976. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: management, marine mammals, Pacific walrus, Odobenus rosmarus,
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/77_burns_status_report_mgmt_walrus_1976.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Marine Mammals Report
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Pacific Walrus
- Species Categories: Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: A status report pertaining to management of Pacific walrus during calendar year 1976
- Topics: Hunting, Intensive Management (including predator control), Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Regulations, Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Vital Rates, Harvest
- Year: 1977
See more: Wildlife Publications