Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
The Pacific bearded seal
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1967. The Pacific bearded seal. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Projects W-6-R, and W-14-R, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: Pacific bearded seal, Erignathus barbatus nauticus,
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/67_pbseal_burns.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: W-6-R, W-14-R
- Publication Types: Marine Mammals Report, Grant Report
- Regions: Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Bearded Seal
- Species Categories: Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: The Pacific bearded seal
- Topics: Disease, Health, and Nutrition, Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Parasites, Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Physiology, Vital Rates, Behavioral Ecology, Diet
- Year: 1967
See more: Wildlife Publications