Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Mountain goat management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 2001-30 June 2003.
- Reference: Brown, C., editor. 2004. Mountain goat management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 2001-30 June 2003. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Project 12.0, Juneau.
- Audiences: Guide or Outfitter, Hunter, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Cathy Brown
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 11, 13, 14, 15
- Keywords: mountain goat, Oreamnos americanus, vital rates, demographics, distribution, movements, population, harvest, Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/mgt_rpts/04goamt.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Cathy Brown
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers: 12.00, W-27-5, W-33-1
- Publication Types: Harvest Report, Species Management Report (and Plan)
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Mountain Goat
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: Mountain goat management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 2001-30 June 2003.
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Population Composition and Demographics, Harvest
- Year: 2004
See more: Wildlife Publications