Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Marine mammal report
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1967. Marine mammal report. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Annual Project Segment Report 1 January 1966-31 December 1966, Work Plan F, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Projects W-14-R-1 and W-14-R-2, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: marine mammals, seals, Phocidae, walrus, Odobenus rosmarus, harvest, population, distribution
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/67_burns_marine_mammal_report_volume_viii_walrus_seals.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research, Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers: W-14-R-1, W-14-R-2, Work Plan F
- Publication Types: Marine Mammals Report, Grant Report
- Regions: Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Pacific Walrus, Ribbon Seal, Ringed Seal, Spotted Seal
- Species Categories: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Marine mammal report
- Topics: Hunting, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Physiology, Vital Rates, Harvest
- Year: 1967
See more: Wildlife Publications