Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Marine mammal report
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1972. Marine mammal report. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Progress Report 1 January 1970-31 December 1970, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Jobs 8.3R, 8.4R, 8.5R, 8.6R, 8.7R, and 8.8R, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: harvest, marine mammals, ribbon seal, Histriophoca fasciata, spotted seal, Phoca largha, ringed seal, Pusa hispida, walrus, Odobenus rosmarus
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/72_mmam_burns.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers: 8.3R, 8.7R, 8.4R, 8.5R, 8.6R, 8.8R
- Publication Types: Marine Mammals Report, Grant Report
- Regions: Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Pacific Walrus, Ribbon Seal, Ringed Seal, Spotted Seal
- Species Categories: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Marine mammal report
- Topics: Hunting, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Physiology, Vital Rates, Harvest
- Year: 1972
See more: Wildlife Publications