Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Marine mammal report
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1970. Marine mammal report. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Annual Project Segment Report 1 January 1969-31 December 1969, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Jobs 1, 2, & 3, and 8.3R, 8.4R, 8.5R, 8.6R, & 8.7R, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 18, 22, 23, 26
- Keywords: wildilfe, marine mammals, walrus, Odobenus rosmarus, harvest
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/70_burns_marine_mammal_report_volume_xi_walrus_seals.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers: W-17-1, 2, W-17-2, 1, 3, 8.3R, 8.7R, 8.4R, 8.5R, 8.6R
- Publication Types: Marine Mammals Report, Grant Report
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Bearded Seal, Pacific Walrus, Ribbon Seal, Ringed Seal, Spotted Seal
- Species Categories: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Marine mammal report
- Topics: Hunting, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Physiology, Vital Rates, Dive Behavior, Harvest
- Year: 1970
See more: Wildlife Publications